Blog Gigs Facts Music Shop Links
The Last Working Day Of The Month: Issue 170
|< issue 169|
Hello all, and welcome to this ENTIRELY ELECTABLE edition of the newsletter. Let's get started!
GIGS TO COME
Thursday 21 November - The King & Queen, London.
With Robberie, Po! and a special guest appearance by John Dredge & The Plinths. Doors 7pm, starts 7.30pm.
Check http://www.mjhibbett.co.uk/gigs/for more information.
Totally Acoustic is back with a star-studded line-up on 21 November, and then we'll be carrying on with gigs every other month next year. I'd love to tell you the dates, but we need to wait until The King & Queen get their 2020 diary from the brewery!
Tom and Emma have been in the studio this month to record their parts for the new batch of songs. Next stage: Mixing!
A new track by The Plinths, 'Christmas Time Is Here', will be appearing on this year's compilation from Very Cherry. More details next time!
The Validators will be re-releasing 'Last Christmas (in the EU)' this year and, we hope, every year. We did consider doing a remix, but realised that this would probably end up being 95% the same as last year's version, with the other 5% much worse.
And that's all the searing political commentary we have time for this time - thanks for listening!
|< issue 169|
MJ Hibbett on twitter
The Validators on twitter
An Artists Against Success Presentation
Maintained by MJ Hibbett & The Validators